[Gambas-user] Hey the split editor is really cool

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Tue Mar 25 10:17:11 CET 2008

More details,

Some small modifications in gambas2 project

install Gambas2 normally
run gambas2 ide
open project <your-untared-version>/app/src/gambas2

for example /home/user/gambas2-2.4.0/app/src/gambas2

make changes to the following files

-FMain.form

	tabProperty
	wrkProject

	font size from 8 to 10

-FToolBox.form

	font size from 8 to 10

-FCompletetion.form

	font size from 8 to 10

save project
cd to gambas2 untared directory
run make install as root from command line
finish!

On 3/24/08, richard terry <rterry at ...1822...> wrote:
> Works great rob, thanks (2.99 build 1247).
>
> I know Ive whinged about this before and benoit says it must be my trusty
> old
> laptop, but is there any any way there could be a config option for the
> fonts
> on the tabs in the editor, as the text is so so tiny I cannot read it in my
> IDE which is a major pain developing.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard T

Γεια χαρα σε όλους!!!