[Gambas-user] Workspace question - moving across tabs in code, not by clicking

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Mar 22 21:40:23 CET 2008

On samedi 22 mars 2008, richard terry wrote:
> Having added a number of forms to a workspace editor, and set the tab's
> titles, one can then obviously click on that tab to change.
>
> I want implement a back/forward button on an underlying toolbar, and
> wondered if it is possible to know what the curent index is, and then
> re-set it.
>
> The doc's mention that the workspace uses the tabstrip, but I couldn't
> figure about a way to address this in code.
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Richard

The Workspace does not work by index, but by using the ActiveWindow property
that returns the current activated Window MDI child. Set this property to
activate a specific MDI child window.

--
Benoit Minisini