[Gambas-user] DrawingArea

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Wed Mar 19 16:20:59 CET 2008

Hi all,

  It is just an opinion.

  Every time I have to do something with DrawingArea I have to set the property Cached to TRUE, I have expended two days trying to put gb.report working on my proyect, ALL seemed to be OK but the report was not drawed. After two days I noted that this property was setted to TRUE on the examples then my report works.

  Is not for beenig lazy, but, Can be that property setted to TRUE by default? I think it will help Gambas newies ;-) (Like me).

  Any comments?

  Best regards...

  David