[Gambas-user] IDE change requests

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...626...
Tue Mar 18 15:46:05 CET 2008

I understand now. You want to anchor a control to an edge so that the
distance from the edge of the control to the edge of the container
remains constant. This makes resizing a snap. I use it in .Net all the
time. I think that this would require changes to the individual controls
though. Maybe Benoit or one of the other component writers could add
this. It's a bit beyond me at this point.

Robert Rowe