[Gambas-user] IDE change requests

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Tue Mar 18 14:44:49 CET 2008

Hi,

It's not so much the IDE, but the debugger.
There is, as far as I know, no way to look at the large current
variables, if the program stops at execution on some failure.
Only the first part of a string is shown, or it is shown for about 3
seconds if you select it. 3 secs is not anough to check a string of
about 500 characters. (specially if it concerns a complicated mysql
statement ;-).

On the ide itself :
On re-opening a project, open all last open forms, and positioning on
last position.
Apart from that, I think it's just great!

Steven