[Gambas-user] IDE feature suggestion in icon editor

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...626...
Mon Mar 17 03:20:00 CET 2008

1 & 2 sound like great ideas. I found myself thinking the same thing
just yesterday when I was making some icons. Adding the "Save As" sounds
pretty easy. I'll add it to my TO DO list. The preview sounds a bit more
involved. Actually the project list window updates whenever to save but
I think you wanted to see it prior to saving. I'll look into it.

Whenever you close a window the selected item in the project list is set
to the current window. Did you have a form editor open that became the
current window when you closed the icon editor window?

Robert Rowe