[Gambas-user] IDE feature suggestion in icon editor

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Sun Mar 16 21:53:38 CET 2008

Note high on the priority list but just a suggestion.

1) Allow the icon to be 'saved as'.

I'd loaded an icon where I wanted to change part of its color to indicate a
changed state of the program, but wanted to use the basic icon as a template.

Maybe this is already possible and I'm missing something.
I know you can simple copy/paste an icon and then edit that at the moment.

2) having a preview of the icon on the toolbar in the icon editor to see what
the result will look like.

3) I also noticed that if one was working in your data tree, and say in your
icons directory, that closing the icon editor, re-sets the whole tree back to
the forms directory.

Richard T