[Gambas-user] Runtime error for Gambas3

Paul Horechuk horechuk at ...981...
Sat Mar 15 16:16:51 CET 2008

On February 16, 2008 06:24:02 pm Paul Horechuk wrote:
> Running kubuntu 7.04 64 bit
> svn trunk 1075
> I get an immediate error as per the attached screenshot.
>
> Where is the default settings file? /usr/local/lib/gb.settings.gambas?
> How can I correct this?

This error is happening again. This time with svn 1150. The work-around is to
rm -rf ~/.config/gambas. Of course this "forgets" the last project used. It
appears that exiting Gambas3 and restarting, is enough to trigger the
problem. The slight change is that now the error is with settings line #31,
instead of 20.
To reproduce, I remove the user config for Gambas, start Gambas, load my
project, and then quit. Restarting creates the error.

--
-- Paul Horechuk
Think Free