[Gambas-user] Strange: TextEdit freezes

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Mar 13 18:01:39 CET 2008

On jeudi 13 mars 2008, Jaap Cramer wrote:
> Hm...
>
> It seems it has to do something with the tags. who handles them? who
> creates the 'qrichtext'? QT or Gambas? And where should I post a bug with
> QT; who is responsible for the TextEdit-component? Is it a Gambas-component
> or a QT thing?
>
> kind regards :)
>
> Jaap

All widget contents is managed by Qt, so you should see with their developers.
I think it could be related to the font you use. What happens if you try
another hebrew font? It can be worse, as Qt does not necessarily use the font
you specify if it needs to display unicode characters not present in this
font.

Benoit Minisini