[Gambas-user] Examples at gambasforge.net

MaxVK maximvonk at ...626...
Mon Mar 10 11:49:18 CET 2008

So far everything Iv tried has come up with the same kind of error:
"Unexpected EOF" or something similar.

I cant see that all of the examples there can have the same archiving
problem since they were uploaded by different people (I assume the files
have not been re-packed), but here's a thought:

I'm browsing this mailing list via the web using Firefox right now and if I
download an attachment it will give me an error when I try to open it,
however, if I use my mail client, and save the attachments from there they
open fine. Could this be a similar problem? Are the files harvested from a
mailing list?

Regards

Max