[Gambas-user] Hello and Questions

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...626...
Sat Mar 8 02:56:13 CET 2008

Thanks for the great replies.

I'll definitely look at GridEditor. I use Infragistic grids in VB.
They're sweat but a bit overkill sometimes.

I got the IDE with subversion. It's really neat to run an IDE within the
IDE.

I'll see what I can do about writing a HowTo for component creation once
I learn a bit more.

Good idea about copying the examples Rolf. Much better than running
Gambas as root. I'll try to hunt done the creator of the package and see
if I can get him to move the install location. Maybe a .gambas2 folder
in the users' home directory would work better.

Robert