[Gambas-user] IDE again - the ?Split Editor concept

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Wed Mar 5 01:36:22 CET 2008

Wondered if there was any intention of going ahead with the split editor
concept.

As my program is growing in size I'm increasingly finding I need to refer back
to a section of code when writing new code or debugging, and having either a
vertical or horizontal split would be a boon.

Also, a feature which exists in WingIDE which is fantastic is a function key
to maximize the editor area, automatically removing (hiding I guess) unwanted
bits, in this case, simply linking a function key to code to set the
horizontal split layout to ("0,fulllwidth") would work and only a couple of
lines of code (I guess).

Regards

Richard