[Gambas-user] Any APT gurus out there? Jose?

Hamish Robertson robertsonhamish at ...626...
Wed Mar 5 00:59:10 CET 2008

Hey guys,

I'm building a program that allow for the installation of linux programs
without the use of the internet. I know exactly what I need to do..just
getting there is proving a bit difficult. It's all good...I wanted to learn
programming so I guess this is the best way to do it! :D

Anyway...I'm stuck. Not with Gambas, but with the debian tools.

I need a script that makes a metapackage dependant on all the .deb files in
var/cache/apt/archives.

I've well and truly reached the limits of my linux knowledge here. Can
anyone out there help or send me in the right direction?

Any help at all hefre would be much appreciated.

Thanls.
H.