[Gambas-user] How to package and distribute our software written in Gambas

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Mon Jun 23 03:51:55 CEST 2008

After six months I have a package that is nearly finished.

I understand how to make an installation package via Gambas.

What I need though is a one-click means of installing my data directories
into the correct area on the user's drive.

IE

user.home/wwmkr.

Using linux's archive manager does not give me that option automatically.
Maybe there is a nice liux packager out there for the data files etc?

Second I need to know how to get the software in front of the people's eyes
who need it.  How does one distribute a software efficiently and
effectively?  Recruit alpha and beta testers etc.

JB SKaggs