[Gambas-user] about compilation of Gambas

Dominique SIMONART simonart.dominique at ...11...
Wed Jun 18 19:15:38 CEST 2008

Hello,

Guillermo Ballester Valor a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> El Monday 16 June 2008 18:44:17 Kari Laine escribió:
>
>> I also use SUSE 10.3 and at last got all the modules to compile except
>> that Qt Embedded thing. That one I could not find anywhere - and I am
>> sure I won't need it.
>>
>> My long term goal is to produce RPMs for SUSE for the needed components,
>> like OmniORB, SDL, unixODBC and other so that Gambas can be compiled
>> without effort on SUSE.
>>

> You can check my rpms for opensuse at the repositories here:
>
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/gbvalor/
>
> Any help is welcome ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Guillermo

I've downloaded all of the rpms files and installed them with yast
(opensuse 10.3) without problems
Now, when I run gambas in a terminal, I get the message below.

This application has raised an unexpected
error and must abort.

[6] Type mismatch: wanted Object, got String instead.
FOption.ReadConfig.25

There is something wrong with my system but I cannot understand how this
is possible because I
just applied the official proposed updates from OpenSuse repositories.
any ideas?

The problem is also that now I don't have gambas anymore :'(

regards,
Dominique Simonart