[Gambas-user] Future support for Gambas

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Mon Jun 16 14:26:54 CEST 2008

Hi Benoit & All,

I am very happy because next Tuesday I will start teaching Gambas in a University (to some teacher and IT professionals), last Saturday I went there to prepare everything.

Of course they will pay for it, and of course I have planned to make you a donation ;-) just let's wait   that they pay.

But one of the things they want to do is try to make all their systems in Gambas, and they made a very interesting question:

What about Gambas in 5, or 10, or 15 years? Will it still exist? Or Benoit and his team will say: Let's stop working in Gambas? The main question is, will Gambas have support in the future?

I wrote this mail because I'm very happy that in my third world country (Costa Rica) we (and I :-D) are starting in Linux and teach Linux to others, so I want to share it with all of you.

Benoit, please let me know your comments

Best regards

David