[Gambas-user] Gambas does not print specific letter

Tue Jun 10 13:03:56 CEST 2008

Stefano Palmeri schrieb:
> Il lunedì 9 giugno 2008 12:16:42 Rolf-Werner Eilert ha scritto:
>> Benoit Minisini schrieb:

>>> I don't know, just ask Trolltech. Font support in Qt is sometimes
>>> strange, so to fix your problem, I can't tell you more than using another
>>> font...
>>>
>>> Regards,
>> Sorry, it says "Unknown identifier: printer", not "object"
>>
>> Rolf
>>
> Hi,
>
> you have to add to your project the gb.qt.ext component.
>
> Also, look at the Gambas2 local help
>
> gb.qt.ext --> Printer
>
> or online:
>
> http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt.ext/printer
>
> Bye,
>
> Stefano

Aaaaah - ok :-) (I'll try this afternoon)

The point is, in the local help, when look at "Draw", the old "printer"
syntax is still described. If online, "printer" is omitted there.

Maybe a keyword "printer" in the help would be good to have something to
search for. And a hint that you have to use gb.qt.ext to get it supported.

Regards

Rolf