[Gambas-user] Gambas as language for web development

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...626...
Mon Jun 9 21:52:18 CEST 2008

2008/6/7 Tomas Eroles i Forner <tomas.eroles at ...277...>:

> Hello again
> So much weeks ago we discussed about this subject. I'm looking for more
> information.
> I was looking your example, and it looks very nice, Benoit, but I do not
> understand completely how you have done it. I worked with .NET
> applications for the net, but there are some years ago, and, sincerely,
> I do not remember.
> So, I took a look at Gambasdoc with respect to the web component, but
> I'm not sure of understanding how does it works.
>
> Then, I would like to test this functinality and I've created a small
> application (blank now), but I do not find how to start.
>
> Could anybody help me? That is, which steps must I follow?
>
> Thanks in advance

You can take a look to rayuela-ldap at
http://linex.educarex.es/debian/pool/main/r/rayuela-ldap/
It's a small application that runs a gambas cgi to import a xml file, and
create users accounts in a ldap server. You can ignore the importation of
the data and ldap exportation, it does not care for your purpose, but you
can see how a cgi made in gambas is done.

Hope this helps.
Regards.