[Gambas-user] <tab> doesn't work

charlesg charles at ...1784...
Sun Jun 8 18:11:15 CEST 2008

Ave Cybernautae!

On Gambas 2.5 on Ubuntu 8.04

When I run the following with components gb, gb.db, gb.qt enabled the
transfer from txtName to txtDate is fine with either <tab> or <enter>.

When I run with gb, gb.db, gb.gtk the transfer does not take place with
<tab> but only with <enter>. And the program starts minimised.

Under Gambas 2.6 on Mandriva 2008 it works fine with either gb.qt or gb.gtk.

I have seen other posts in this forum where 'tab key does nothing'. Is this
a problem? Is there a solution?