[Gambas-user] Problem switching forms on embedded application

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Thu Jun 5 16:42:21 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 04 June 2008, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On mercredi 04 juin 2008, M0E Lnx wrote:
> > After more testing, I have another problem here...
> >
> > The switching works now when reparenting forms into a host form via a
> > panel container
> > But when this form that hosts the other forms is embedded into another
> > program using am embedder object, it doesnt work
> >

> Please be more explicit, or, better, send a project that shows the bad
> behaviour.
>
> Regards,

When I understand correct it is something like the mandrake control center.

MCC opens also other forms inside the main application and you _quit_
the (sub)form to go back to the main form (window).

The extra for MOE Lnx is one of the main selections does the job with
2 forms instead of one and he need a way to switch between the two (sub)forms.

Ron the I'st :)