[Gambas-user] Problem switching forms on embedded application

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Thu Jun 5 15:14:06 CEST 2008

I'm unable to send the project because setting up a testing
environment for this thing is a little complicated, but I'll try to
explain it a little better

My project is made up of several applications.
One of them is a main wrapper for all others (This one is called vasmCC)
In vasmCC, I have an embedder icon that will bring in the other parts
of the application.

I like to think of the other components as "modules" to the main GUI.
These modules are smaller components designed to accomplish simple
tasks. Normally consist of one form, couple of modules and classes. So
these are child applications that embed into the main gui (vasmCC) via
it's embedder object.

The problem occurss when one of these child applications uses more
than one form. When I try to switch forms, the embedded (child)
application stalls. The Embedder area goes blank and the embedder (on
vasmCC) does not receive the close signal which means I guess that the
child application is still running, but the next form never showed up.