[Gambas-user] Problem switching forms on embedded application

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Jun 3 18:27:11 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 03 June 2008 11:41, M0E Lnx wrote:
> I have already tried this, and got nowhere.

What do you mean by "got nowhere"?

When you stepped through it, did it just never get to the STOP?

After which line specifically did it do whatever it did wrong?

> It's really easy to re-produce..

It doesn't happen for me at all using the code you posted (adjusted so
it compiles.)  In fact, I created a second button to switch the forms
back and I can just keep switching between them with no problem.

What Gambas version are you using?

Rob