[Gambas-user] Problem switching forms on embedded application

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Tue Jun 3 17:41:10 CEST 2008

I have already tried this, and got nowhere.

It's really easy to re-produce..

Create new project
Add a container object to FMain (vpanel1)
Add a Button object to Fmaine (Button1)
Create Form1 and Form2

Fmain_load()
Form1.Reparent(Fmain.vpanel1)
Form1.show
END

Button1_click()
Form1.hide ' Hide the form that is embedded into the vpanel
Form2.reparent(Fmain.vpanel1) 'prepare the new form to embed into fmain
Form2.show
END

That's where I end up with nothing.. the original form hides, but the
new one does not show up..

Please help