[Gambas-user] Bluetooth in Gambas

Steven Drinnan steven at ...1545...
Mon Jun 2 15:44:41 CEST 2008

Bluetooth Audio is available with ALSA bluez-utils-alsa
Just edit the file

.asoundrc  put it in your home folder

you need to add

pcm.bluetooth {
   type bluetooth
   device "00:0C:78:40:B8:01" //this is the id of the phone if you used
rfcomm just use the same ID.
   profile "auto"
}

restart your computer.

You need bluez-utils-alsa. Then you can use alsa to activate the device.
I have used it in skype, audacious and mplayer.

How that can be used in gambas maybe some else can jump in here.

I hope that helps.