[Gambas-user] ComboBox with autocomplete?

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Jul 16 14:34:23 CEST 2008

On mercredi 16 juillet 2008, Fox wrote:
> Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > ComboBox never had any autocomplete function. This must be implemented
> > "by hand". If someone does that in a clean way, it would be welcome and
> > put in a component!
>
> *hum...*
> well... I assure you about that... or maybe I give a wrong mean to
> "autocomplete function"
> I have a combobox filled with customer names. (taked from a mysql query,
> ordered by name)
> I click to open the list
> If I start to write it bring me to correct destination or near it.
>
> In the old version it works.
> In the new no. Seems that it doesn't listen any key event.
> I try to play with "sorted" and "readonly" but withous success.
> I know it because i have my laptop in debian sid and the work server in
> etch.
>
> Christian

OK, this is not what I name "autocomplete"!

Do you use gb.qt or gb.gtk? In gb.qt, the combobox didn't change, so I would
find strange that its behaviour is not the same anymore.

--
Benoit Minisini