[Gambas-user] ComboBox with autocomplete?

Fox _root at ...324...
Wed Jul 16 13:33:23 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini wrote:

> ComboBox never had any autocomplete function. This must be implemented "by
> hand". If someone does that in a clean way, it would be welcome and put in a
> component!

*hum...*
well... I assure you about that... or maybe I give a wrong mean to
"autocomplete function"
I have a combobox filled with customer names. (taked from a mysql query,
ordered by name)
I click to open the list
If I start to write it bring me to correct destination or near it.

In the old version it works.
In the new no. Seems that it doesn't listen any key event.
I try to play with "sorted" and "readonly" but withous success.
I know it because i have my laptop in debian sid and the work server in
etch.

Christian

 Sponsor:
 Cerchi un hotel a Riccione, Rimini o Misano Adriatico ? Visita il sito rivieraparkhotels.it.
* Gli alberghi dei parchi divertimento
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8096&d=16-7