[Gambas-user] READ-Event on #File.in ???

Ron ron at ...1740...
Thu Jul 10 19:50:15 CEST 2008

gambas at ...1938... schreef:
>> If you declare a STATIC PUBLIC SUB named Application_Read() in your startup
>> class, then you will get what you want: the File.In stream is watched, and
>> the Application_Read() function is called as soon as there is something to
>> read on the standard input.
>>

> Hi Benoit,
>
> sorry, I couldn't find any further docu regarding
> Apllication_READ(). ..nothing via "F1", nothing in the wiki. It's seem's  to
> be one of the hidden secrets! ;-)
> How do I get access on the data?? How must Application_Read() should look
> like???
> I'm pretty new to this OO-Stuff....so I depend on docu or examples!
> ....sorry!!
>
> Greetz
> Stevie

Can you get it triggered?

I have tried to get it running too, but my Application_Read() routine
never gets called, so I gave for that moment.
I'm not sure how it works either, sorry.

If someone knows, please put your example code here:
http://www.gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb/application/.read?en

Regards,
Ron_2nd