[Gambas-user] READ-Event on #File.in ???

gambas at ...1938... gambas at ...1938...
Thu Jul 10 19:05:47 CEST 2008

> If you declare a STATIC PUBLIC SUB named Application_Read() in your startup
> class, then you will get what you want: the File.In stream is watched, and
> the Application_Read() function is called as soon as there is something to
> read on the standard input.

Hi Benoit,

sorry, I couldn't find any further docu regarding
Apllication_READ(). ..nothing via "F1", nothing in the wiki. It's seem's  to
be one of the hidden secrets! ;-)
How do I get access on the data?? How must Application_Read() should look
like???
I'm pretty new to this OO-Stuff....so I depend on docu or examples!
....sorry!!

Greetz
Stevie