[Gambas-user] Compiling stand alone program question

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Mon Jul 7 09:47:49 CEST 2008

My question is is it possible/could it be made possible, to compile one form
into a stand alone program, without compiling the whole project.

Within my complex program, I've a number of effectively stand-alone programs,
which, could run independantly of the whole program and would be useful to
have them do so (eg. my drug browser for product information), but they also
are very useful running as a form stuck to the main program.

However, as when one compiles gambas, one seems to need to compile the 'whole
lot'

At the moment, to compile part of my program as stand-alone, I have to create
a new project and I guess import the files via making a symbolic link to the
original program.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but any comments/advice appreciated.

Thanks

Richard