[Gambas-user] lpt printer

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Thu Jan 31 16:07:28 CET 2008

gunartha ha scritto:
> yes, my printer set on /dev/lp0  type Epson LX-00
> and I get a sample as below : I try this sample and when end of data,
> printer still scroll the paper.

What does it mean "printer still scroll the paper"?
If you mean that the printer scrolls the paper until the sheet end, it's
the normal way of working of the Printer object: you use it as a sheet
where you design your graphics and write your text. When you terminate
your job (Draw.End) it is printed, but all the sheet of paper is used.

> How to open/print a file to printer so when end of data  the paper stop/no
> scroll

The printer is set to eject the sheet, even you used just a line of the
paper.

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...

Co-fondatore di Gambas-it.org: www.gambas-it.org
(il sito italiano dedicato alla comunità di Gambas)

Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software