[Gambas-user] Rex2: Invalid Value, Null Object (fill data)

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Jan 30 19:35:18 CET 2008

On mercredi 30 janvier 2008, Nx GT-R BOY wrote:
> >You sent me your project, but please send me some data to fill the
>
> database,
>
> >otherwise I can't reproduce the bug.
> >Regards,
> >--
> >Benoit Minisini
>
> Sorry, but, what do you mean by "data to fill the database", since my
> database structure creation script ALREADY has data to fill the database,
> thats what I call data to fill (the last script I send has data too), if
> you mean Data to test, so whatever (valid) value should work, that really
> doesn't matter.
>
> By the way, this error is the same I have in the project I already send
> you, the script has the data to fill the database and the data to test its
> simple, they are INT fields, any valid value (in the months January (enero)
> or December (diciembre)) will work

The 'creabd11' file you sent me just create all the tables, but there is no
data in any table except one user and one 'puestos' (I don't know what it
is). What should I do exactly to reproduce the bug?

Thanks in advance.

Benoit Minisini