[Gambas-user] Rex2: Invalid Value, Null Object (fill data)

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Wed Jan 30 16:35:27 CET 2008

>You sent me your project, but please send me some data to fill the
database,
>otherwise I can't reproduce the bug.
>Regards,
>--
>Benoit Minisini

Sorry, but, what do you mean by "data to fill the database", since my
database structure creation script ALREADY has data to fill the database,
thats what I call data to fill (the last script I send has data too), if you
mean Data to test, so whatever (valid) value should work, that really
doesn't matter.

By the way, this error is the same I have in the project I already send you,
the script has the data to fill the database and the data to test its
simple, they are INT fields, any valid value (in the months January (enero)
or December (diciembre)) will work

--
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/645756
http://nxgtrturbo.googlepages.com/