[Gambas-user] QT DateChooser displays blank calendar

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 27 23:29:34 CET 2008

On dimanche 27 janvier 2008, Richard wrote:
> On Saturday 26 January 2008 12:53:40 Benoit Minisini wrote:

> > > I should have fixed this bug in the last revision (1039). It's strange
> > > that I don't see it, except when using an Etched border, what I never
> > > do of course...
> > >
> > > Regards,
> >
> > Mmm no, the revision 1040 is better. :-)
>
> Benoit,
> Is there a way I can apply the fix to the 2.0.0 sources? I have not been
> able to get any of the svn versions to compile since the first I tried;
> 1038. Seems to be a problem with a library you are using which I don't have
> on any of my Mandriva 2007 or 2008 machines. I think it is the library
> associated with ffi.h in the gbx3 sources.
>
> regards
>
> Richard
>
> PS. I would rather repair/update my five existing v2.0.0 installations than
> set out on a new path through uncharted waters following the version 3
> stuff.

'urpmi libffi-devel' should do the trick.

Rev. 1038 is not a 2.0.0 version, but a 3.0.0 one. You must checkout
the /branches/2.0 part of the svn tree to get the 2.0 development version.

Benoit Minisini