[Gambas-user] New to Gambas - coding question how to find the active window on an Ubuntu 7.10 desktop

Khos kim.hoskin at ...1073...
Thu Jan 24 20:30:25 CET 2008

Thanks Stefano,
Appreciate your input, I wonder if there is a way to include this wmctrl
util when I compile my Gambas application? any ideas?

Bye for now,
Kim