[Gambas-user] Gambas2 doesn't see form elements in code

Jaap Cramer jaap_cramer at ...67...
Wed Jan 23 14:12:20 CET 2008

Hi!

To solve your problem, people would like to know the Gambas-version you are using, and the system you are running.
If you send your project along, people could take a look :-)

Jaap