[Gambas-user] Gambas2 doesn't see form elements in code

bezdzik bezdzik at ...988...
Wed Jan 23 14:00:09 CET 2008

Hi!
I'm quite new in gambas programming. I created an application that worked
just fine, but after some minor improvements (textbox resize or similar)
i've got such a problem: while trying to run the app an error shows up
"Unknown identifier 'control_name' in row xxx in FMain.class", where
FMain.class is my main form class. Additionally gambas ide doesn't complete
the syntax of the form elements. The app is quite advanced in developement
now and i'm sure i didn't change something important in it. Does anyone have
any suggestions how to fix the problem? I tried to fix it by adding 'Me.' in
fronts of components names in source code but after that new error appeared:
"Unexpected INHERITS in form definition". I have no idea how to deal with
it.