[Gambas-user] DATABROWSER FAILS TO UPDATE

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Tue Jan 22 17:15:13 CET 2008

DATABROWSER FAILS TO UPDATE

Hi, I have a problem with the refresh of the databrowser, what I am doing is
to ADD a value to a GIVEN record with a function, the function would look
more complex, so I think is better to write here just the MySQL code:

mysql> update some_table set some = some + 1 where code=1;

I do that from a function that I call from a simple button from my GUI, but
the DataBrowser doesn't update the value of <some> field.

What I need to do is close the form, and call it again, for the refresh
takes effect, because the "refresh" button does nothing.

Is there any suggestion to make the "update process" (from GUI) more nicely?

--
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/645756
http://nxgtrturbo.googlepages.com/