[Gambas-user] Problem making an installation package

javier romero cjro99 at ...67...
Tue Jan 22 14:43:44 CET 2008

I have The same version Ubuntu gutsy 7.10 and Gambas 2.0.0 and have the same issue when i used the distribution from gutsy http://azores.linex.org/gambas-other/, when i try to make a installation package two kinds of errors is reported:

1) Only can make the instalation package into the home folder, when i try to make in other folder an error occurs (something about permissions)

and
2) the name of the installation package can not contain Upper-case

I desinstall complety the distribution and compiled my self gambas and have the same issues.

Now i can create installation packages only in my home folder and only with lower-case name.

Javier