[Gambas-user] Database Manager useage

Peterdatkins peterdatkins at ...1073...
Sun Jan 20 16:18:03 CET 2008

I already had mysql running.
I have checked using your terminal commands and it is confirmed that mysql
is running
the response contains the following:
Server version 5.0.32-Debian_7etch4-log
Protocol version 10
Connection Localhost via UNIX socket
UNIX socket /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
Uptime 2hrs etc

If I type 'etc/init.d/mysql start' the response is 'Starting MySQL database
server: mysqld already running.

Why mysqld in the above, and not mysql?
Peter