[Gambas-user] Bool Data in MySQL

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Thu Jan 17 02:03:09 CET 2008

Bool Data in MySQL

Hi everybody, I am trying to change the value of a BOOL field with Gambas
but I cant, no matter how I try, the program always says "Invalid value", I
can manually insert "0" or "1", "TRUE" or "FALSE" values without problems
from the mysql console, Is there any know issue about Bool field with
Datacontrols? Can I change the way the Datacontrols works with a given
"field type" I mean, if my data type is BOOL, then the DataControl becomes a
DataCombo, I have had issues with DataCombos, so, do you recommend stop
working with DataCombos?

OS: Freespire 2.0.3
Gambas: 2.0.0
Components: gb, gb.chart, gb.db, gb.db.form, gb.form and gb.gui

Nx GT-R

--
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/645756
http://nxgtrturbo.googlepages.com/