[Gambas-user] Explaining better about Makefile problem

Wellington de Souza Pinto wspinto at ...1405...
Wed Jan 16 20:06:17 CET 2008

Hi again Benoit Minisini!!!

Explaining better.

When I execute make install command appears the error that does not exist the
archive or directory gambas2, therefore the directory was renomeado for
gambas3.
Already I found the problem. This inside of archive INSTALL.

trunk/app/src/INSTALL
trunk/trunk/app/src/INSTALL

                  cat INSTALL

This thus:
                  gambas2 gambas-database-manager gbs3

It would have thus to be:

                  gambas3 gambas-database-manager gbs3

After changes the make install command work fine.

Reguards,

Souza, Wellington