[Gambas-user] Issue trying to access external Libraties

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Wed Jan 16 16:05:45 CET 2008

>PUBLIC EXTERN virDomainGetInfo(dom AS Pointer, inf AS String) AS Integer IN "libvirt"

Ahhhhh... Ok, my fault, missed the Gambas return part.

>Moreover, if virDomainGetInfo() returns something in 'inf', you must not use 'AS String'

Sorry, that we me playing around to see what it did, I did initially use Pointer ...

>I suggest you read carefully the documentation on extern function declaration on the wiki.

Yup did that, just one of those things I couldn't see for looking..

Many thanks,
Gareth.

Benoit Minisini