[Gambas-user] Void Key Error

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Wed Jan 16 03:06:35 CET 2008

Hi everybody, this is my first post here, I tried a lot not to bother you
but I have a problem I cant solve, what i am trying to do is show the items
of a table in a DataCombo, just like the Database example at Gambas where
the Colors where shown in DataCombo, the steps are this:

   1.

   Include a datasource1 where I can access the table I want (
   datasource1.table = x*)
   2.

   Include a databrowser1 (inside datasource1) and set a given column,
   lets say Y (databrowser1.column = y*)
   3.

   Include a datacombo1 (inside datasource1) and DO NOTHING
   4.

   I run the application and everything goes OK, since the datacombo1 is
   doing nothing, but the databrowser works perfect.
   5.

   So, I configure the datacombo1 to table X and field Y
   6.

   Run the application and I get a error, it says (almost nothing) :
   "Void key" (thats all) when i try to open the form that has the related
   steps (1 to 5), the error handler say its at the form2.show, thats the
   code of a button, of course the problem is not there, since, without STEP 5
   everything goes OK.

 OS: Freespire 2.0 (the database example works perfect)

Gambas 2.0.0

 *This is not code, are properties.

--
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/645756