[Gambas-user] ValueBox can't set to dd-mm-yyyy

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Jan 9 22:49:16 CET 2008

On mercredi 9 janvier 2008, adjie wrote:
> Thank a lot Benoit,
> Any example to environment variable and where to change the current locale
> ? sorry I'm very new in gambas. I'm just start converting my vb project to
> gambas. In vb, I just change the regional setting in control panel and it
> will affect to the vb default format or in other case I can use dateformat
> function to change the format inside my code. Is there any property just to
> change the format or can't you add it:) ?

You can do that at the startup of your program by setting the System.Language
property with something like "fr_FR" for the french in France. But you must
ensure that the corresponding locale are installed on your system. I can only
tell you how to do that on Mandriva, I don't know other distributions.

Benoit Minisini