[Gambas-user] Printing from the TextEdit html control

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Wed Jan 9 22:15:05 CET 2008

Bummer, I went to the address, downloaded the file, and when unzipping got
an 'uncoverable end of file error'!!!!!!.

The part of one of the file I managed to view contained down to  these lines:

PUBLIC SUB ToolButton2_Click()
  'This is how to print a complete report
  DIM i AS

and then presumably, this is where the file got chopped of in the failed unzip
operation.

Could you send me your zip as an attatchment?

Thanks.