[Gambas-user] Printing from the TextEdit html control

gaupe hennie at ...1826...
Wed Jan 9 09:58:22 CET 2008

I am playing a little with this too and see in the last  example that if you
do

 Draw.Begin(Printer)

       myreport.Preview()

 Draw.End

it looks quit oke on the preview.
theres a print button in the preview window pressing that gives in the
console output the followig

QPainter::begin: Another QPainter is already painting this device;
An extended paint device can only be painted by one QPainter at a time.
QPainter::setFont: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setFont: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setFont: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setFont: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setFont: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setFont: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setClipRegion: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setClipping: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setWorldMatrix: Will be reset by begin()