[Gambas-user] HOWTO:Add name to property tab

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Mon Jan 7 03:39:14 CET 2008

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:17:06 pm you wrote:
Thanks,

Yes that work, and one can save the file, re-load with formatting intact. I've
set up a project where I can enter the text, and it auto-shows the html in an
adjacent window, lets you change the html and see the result back in the main
window. Would be a good html learning tool as you can see the result
instantly

Wonder if one can re-assign the key behaviour? which would solve the problem.
Might quickly join the qt list and see if they have any answers

Where can one get documentation about all these key presses for this control
anyway?

Also, is there a list of html that this control supports?

Also, another thing I can;t see how to do is to calculate where the cursor
position should be after one progamatically inserts text or pictures.
Any ideas?

Thanks for all your time on this, What did you think of the piccies?