[Gambas-user] Array query

lozza1978 piresl at ...626...
Sun Jan 6 13:00:22 CET 2008

Hi All

I am still working on the progress bar here, thank you Fabien, your example
was good. (but the progress bar stops @9% when using your example code)

this is my new problem

sResult = "Pos:  30.8s    768f (11%) 55.44fps Trem:   1min  85mb  A-V:0.011
[2472:192]"

FOR EACH sLine IN Split(sResult, "n")

then scan for the correct section of the stream
FOR EACH sElt IN Scan(sLine, "Pos: * * *fps Trem:*")

I then spilt the stream again to get rid of the () Brackets
Elt = Split(sElt, " n", ")")
Elt = Split(sElt, " n", "()")

its at this point that all I want from the array is the 3rd element/string,
Ive tried Elt[3] but this errors when button pressed "Object out of bounds"

I dont want to run the array through a loop as i only want 1 string from the
array and not the whole array.

thanks for the help.