[Gambas-user] ?Bug: IDE bring to foreground on popup menu

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 6 21:57:21 CET 2008

On dimanche 6 janvier 2008, richard terry wrote:
> Benoit,
>
> I've not been able to replicate this with a mini-project as you requested.
> Simple forms with a couple of controls seem to work. If I can find a
> consistant failure I'll let you know.
>
> Richard

It is not clear in your mail if you have a stack order problem at run time or
at design time.

The IDE automatically changes the stack order of control inside a container as
soon as this container has the Arrangement property set. It does that so that
the result of the arrangement is what you see in the form editor.

Benoit Minisini