[Gambas-user] ?Bug: IDE bring to foreground on popup menu

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Sun Jan 6 07:53:01 CET 2008

Benoit,

I've not been able to replicate this with a mini-project as you requested.
Simple forms with a couple of controls seem to work. If I can find a
consistant failure I'll let you know.

Richard